- DateDecember 10, 2020
- Time 11:00 AM
- Categories Other
- ContactKim Fankhauser firstname.lastname@example.org
For many Iowa manufacturers, it has never been more evident that offshoring components can carry a great deal of cost and risk. National reshoring expert, Harry Moser, will discuss the benefits of reshoring and calculating your product’s total cost of ownership. He will show that 20 to 30% of what is now imported would be produced or sourced here more profitably. Tune in to find the tools to help you source smarter and also sell smarter when competing with imports.
What You Will Learn About:
• Why manufacturing more products in the US really can be the best economic decision for your company
• What factors contribute to your product’s TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
• How to pick products to reshore
• How to find and sell to new customers who import what you produce
No Charge for the Zoom meeting. A link will be sent to you after registration.
Sponsored by The Iowa State University Center for Industrial Research and Service, Iowa Economic Development Authority, Iowa Area Development Group, Iowa Association of Business and Industry, and Greater Des Moines Partnership.