HR Simple: Leave Compliance: FMLA, ADA, Worker’s Compensation
Attendees will learn information regarding employer notice requirements and substantive obligations under FMLA, ADA and worker’s compensation.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
- FREE digital 2022 “Employer’s Guide to FMLA and ADA” ($55 value!)
- Presented by FordHarrison attorneys Karen Milner and Roy Smith
- Direct access to attorneys during live Q&A session
- Worth 1 SHRM and 1 HRCI credit
- Covering critical topics such as:
- COVID-19 employer obligations under the ADA, FMLA, and worker’s compensation
- OSHA reporting and recordkeeping requirements
- Worker's compensation coverage related to COVID-19 cases in the workplace
- Common employer pitfalls under the ADA, FMLA and worker’s compensation laws, and more!
All attendees will receive a free digital copy of "An Employer's Guide to FMLA and ADA" after the webinar.