Webinar: Exploring HR Trends in 2023
Emerging priorities and trends that will impact your business next year
G&A’s experts have identified the top 5 trends that will affect business owners and HR professionals in 2023. From navigating new privacy requirements to improving employee satisfaction and building a sustainable, hybrid workplace, G&A’s team has tips and strategies to help you plan and prepare for the year ahead.
Join us Dec. 8, 2022, at 2 p.m. CT as Tiffany Guthrie, G&A’s manager of Advanced HR Support, discusses the challenges ahead and how they’ll impact your business. In this webinar, Guthrie will review the following trends:
- Employee satisfaction: Targeted strategies that will help boost employee engagement and quell “quiet quitting”
- Compliance challenges: Workforce management in a complex and ever-changing regulatory world.
- Data protection: Protecting privacy and information becomes more complex as new privacy requirements take effect in 2023
- Culture change: Integrating flexibility into a sustainable, hybrid workplace
- Proactive partnership: How HR can help companies grow and thrive in 2023