Webinar: Surveying the labor and employment law landscape for 2023
- DateMarch 28, 2023
- Time 02:00 PM
- Categories BuyABI Partner Webinar
Learn the latest labor and employment law developments to help keep your business compliant.
Laws and regulations governing the workplace are shifting frequently, making it increasingly more difficult for business owners to stay abreast of the latest requirements and remain compliant. Littler’s Alexis Knapp knows the challenges well, as she’s practiced labor and employment law for more than 15 years, dedicating a significant portion of her practice to assisting employers with day-to-day advice, counsel, and compliance support.
Knapp will share her expertise in our next webinar, where she will discuss the latest compliance developments business owners and human resources professionals should be prepared for in 2023. Join us to learn more about:
- Latest developments in Washington, D.C., in the labor and employment arena
- New and continued areas of focus for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Department of Labor, and National Labor Relations Board
- Recent developments under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Potential changes to the future on noncompete, nonsolicitation, and nondisclosure agreements
- Key wage and hour developments