#ABICON22 Trivia: Win a Free Conference Registration
April 5, 2022 | Nicole Crain
The Annual Taking Care of Business Conference will be held June 14-16 in Dubuque, IA this year. In order to highlight some of the great agenda items in store for this year’s conference and to reminisce on past conferences, ABI is having a social media trivia contest through the month of April. Each week, a trivia question will be posted on our social pages. At the end of the month, one lucky participant will receive a free registration to the 2022 conference.
- You must comment or reply to the post with the correct answer to be entered into a chance to win a free registration.
- You cannot get additional entries by answering on multiple social platforms.
- If you like the post AND share on your page (or retweet in the case of Twitter), you will receive an additional entry into the drawing.
- You can participate each week. The more correct answers, the more times you will be entered into the drawing.
- You do NOT need to be an ABI member to participate. Although if you aren’t, we highly recommend you check out the benefits of membership.
The winner will be announced on ABI’s social media channels and in the weekly newsletter the last Friday in April. For questions about rules or for more information about ABI, contact Nicole Crain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you have already registered for the conference, you can still participate. ABI will issue a refund.