Informational Meeting for Leadership Iowa
Do you want to get involved with our state’s premier issues awareness program? Leadership Iowa board members, staff and past participants will be hosting a webinar to provide insight into the program as well as the nomination, application and selection process. The informational meeting to be held on Wednesday, April 14 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. through Zoom as we near the nomination deadline for the upcoming class.
Share this event with those in your network who may be curious about participating in Leadership Iowa! All are welcome to join us for the informational meeting by registering at https://bit.ly/39TZaQ4. You can also share the event with friends on Facebook here.
Nominate a leader you know now at www.LeadershipIowa.com. Nominations must be submitted before May 1 to be considered for the upcoming class to start in the fall. Self-nominations are also encouraged!
- Welcome from Leadership Iowa Board Chair Kay Snyder (LI '12-13, Iowa Area Development Group) – 5 minutes
- Panel Overviewing Nomination, Application and Selection Process – 20 minutes
Leadership Iowa board member panelists include Past Chair Jason Gross (LI '12-13, Gross Group), Selection Chair Amy Mohr (LI '12-13, UNI Alumni Association), and Alumni Co-Chair Alyson Fleming (LI '17-18, Iowa Finance Authority), moderated by ABI Foundation Director of Programs Jessi McQuerrey
- Recent Participant Perspective with Matt Rebro (LI '18-19, Russell Construction) – 5 minutes
- Question & Answer – 10 minutes
- Next Steps – 5 minutes
- Networking Breakout – 15 minutes (may be shortened or eliminated if panel/question & answer goes long)
A recording of the event will be made available. To request access, contact email@example.com.