Spending a year with Leadership Iowa is only the beginning. After graduation, participants become part of the Leadership Iowa alumni family – a connected statewide network of more than 1,200 leaders.
Did you participate in the Leadership Iowa program? There are many opportunities to stay connected. They include:
- Connect with your Regional Representative to share ideas or assist with Leadership Iowa alumni gatherings in your area. Find your Regional Representative here on our website.
- Support an upcoming Leadership Iowa session with a company contribution or donate an item to the annual ABI Foundation “Iowa’s Best” Auction held in June at the ABI Conference.
- Nominate another leader to take part in Leadership Iowa or recommend a community to host a future Leadership Iowa session. Both forms can be found online here.
- Volunteer with Leadership Iowa or one of the ABI Foundation’s other programs, Business Horizons (high school students) or Leadership Iowa University (college students).
Please contact us to further discuss these options available to you.
Leadership Iowa Alumni Society
Joining the Leadership Iowa Alumni Society is an annual voluntary opportunity for all Leadership Iowa alumni that has a big impact.
Your $100 annual contribution, which is fully tax-deductible, not only supports our alumni engagement efforts, but the development of the Leadership Iowa program and its participants.
In addition to supporting our programming, Leadership Iowa Alumni Society members also receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive access to our UPDATED! alumni directory through our NEW! alumni web portal
Login information and ‘how-to’ instructions will be provided in the membership confirmation email after payment is processed
- Early-bird registration or exclusive invitations to alumni events
Event details can be expected through email and the monthly e-newsletter.
We encourage all Leadership Iowa graduates to pay their dues before Dec. 31 to make the most of their Alumni Society membership year, concurrent with our fiscal and programming year Oct. 1–Sept. 30.
Any additional contributions above the $100 Alumni Society dues are greatly appreciated and will be used to assist in covering other program needs including participant scholarships, necessary supplies and more.
Current Leadership Iowa Alumni Society members are invited to click the button below to log into the Leadership Iowa alumni directory to keep up with your former classmates, connect with other alumni and update your personal profile.
Further instructions on the alumni web portal and directory available here.
If you have any questions, please contact us.