Air quality fee advisory group meetings moved to Feb. 8
December 29, 2016
The Iowa Department of Natural Resources Air Quality Bureau is moving the meetings for the Fee Advisory Groups from Jan. 11 to Feb. 8 to allow for more time to gather information on the draft budget. Please join us on Feb. 8 to review and provide comment on the draft Air Quality Bureau budget for the next state fiscal year. The advisory group meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Major Source Construction Permit Application Fee Advisory Group and Title V Fees Advisory Group: Feb. 8, 10 a.m.
- Minor Source Construction Permit Application Fee Advisory Group: Feb. 8, 1 p.m.
- Asbestos Notification Fee Advisory Group: Feb. 8, 3 p.m.
No changes are anticipated for any of the following fees:
- The asbestos notification fee,
- The minor source construction permit application fees,
- The major source construction permit application fees, or
- The Title V application fee.
The draft budget for the Title V emissions fee includes an anticipated increase from $67.50 to $70 per ton.
The meetings will be held at the Air Quality Bureau at 7900 Hickman Rd, Ste 1, Windsor Heights, IA 50324. The agendas will be posted on the website prior to each Fee Advisory Group meeting. The agendas can also be viewed by going to www.iowacleanair.gov and clicking on Stakeholder Involvement. The information is under Workgroups, and Fee Advisory Groups.
DNR is inviting interested parties to participate in the meetings and provide input on the draft budget. Please RSVP with Wendy Walker at Wendy.Walker@dnr.iowa.gov or at (515) 725-9570 to ensure adequate seating.