IIPAC Board to Meet on Monday
August 9, 2018
ABI’s Political Action Committee, the Iowa Industry Political Action Committee (IIPAC), is dedicated to supporting candidates who understand the importance of fostering a pro-business climate in Iowa. Investing in IIPAC is a way for ABI members to actively participate in the political process and unify their voices to support business-friendly candidates. A specialized board of directors governs IIPAC. The board decides how to direct funding and who to endorse for the state legislature, statewide offices and governor. The IIPAC Board will meet next Monday to discuss the upcoming election and the status of races around the state. If you’re interested in joining the IIPAC Board, please contact Nicole Crain at email@example.com.
The current IIPAC board members are:
- Kirk Tyler, Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling (Chair)
- Bill Bywater, Bankers Advertising/Tru Art
- John DeVries, Colorfx (retired)
- Steve Dust, Waterfront Corporate Services
- Sarah Hasken, UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital
- Katheryn Kunert, MidAmerican Energy
- Dennis Murdock, CIPCO (retired)
- Toby Shine, Shine Bros.
- Charles Sukup, Sukup Manufacturing
- Nate Weaton, Weaton Capital
- Bob Wersen, Interpower Corp.